*Sky Ultrafast with Sky TV is cheaper than the standalone price. For the latest discounts first check availability and then add TV services to your basket.
Existing Sky customers wishing to check availability for Sky Ultrafast broadband, need to sign into their account to upgrade here »
Sky TV with Ultrafast Broadband
- Special Offer – Exclusively Online
- Includes, Sky Entertainment, Box Sets and Sky Go app
- Add Netflix for just £4 extra per month for 18 months
- Add discount Sky TV packs
- Optional Sky Broadband Buddy for just £5 per month
- 145mb download speeds
- 27mb upload speeds
- Unlimited monthly usage
- No slowing down at peak times
Standalone* price now just
£60 / £50.00 per month for 18 months – saving £180.00
Online setup offer: From
£39.95 / £29.95 here online^
Sky Ultrafast Broadband – more information
Here’s a few key examples of what Ultrafast can handle:
- Online Gaming
- Download a HD movie in minutes
- Stream a 4K Ultra HD shows and movies
- Smart appliances and devices connected all the time
Sky Ultrafast – availability
The new Sky Ultrafast broadband service is delivered by G.Fast technology. At launch in the summer of 2019, approximately 2.5m UK households had access to G.Fast. Thereafter, an estimated additional 390k households will be rolled out each quarter. So if Sky Ultrafast is not currently available where you live, it is worth checking regularly to find out if the situation has changed, After checking availability, the Sky system will show you the broadband services currently available from Sky in your area.
Sky Broadband Boost
Add ‘Sky Broadband Boost’ for just £5 extra per month for 18 months.
- Select this service in your Sky basket once you have chosen your broadband option
- Sky will automatically find & fix any issues proactively
- Evening & weekend engineer visits at no extra cost
- Sky Broadband Buddy app to manage screen time
- Enables access anywhere to restrict or pause your internet
- 2GB data gift for any outages for Sky Mobile customers
Switch to Sky Ultrafast
If you are switch to Sky from BT, EE, TalkTalk, Plusnet or Vodafone, then Sky will handle your entire switch. This includes giving your current provider notice, ending your old services and activating your Sky Broadband at the same time. If you are switching from Virgin Media, simply order Sky Broadband then contact Virgin Media with your Sky activation date.
Sky Ultrafast Broadband – Terms Summary
Sky Broadband Ultrafast: Speeds vary by location. Availability subject to survey. Not available to customers without a mobile signal at home or reliant on their landline for emergency services. Talk service uses your broadband connection to make calls. Average speeds: 145Mbps (download) and 27Mbps (upload). Guaranteed download speeds of 100Mb: If your download speed falls below 100Mb for three consecutive days, you can exit your Sky Broadband and Talk contracts without early termination charges. Speed check must be done using sky.com/mybroadband. Further terms apply
Ofcom – Speed Code of Practice
To read all about how broadband speeds are defined, please refer to the industry’s regulator Ofcom » and their ‘Speed Code of Practice’.
^Set up costs apply: Sky TV only: New Customers £20 and Existing Customers up to £49.
Sky TV & Broadband: New Customers £29.95 and Existing Customers £39.95
Prices may change during this period.
*Sky Broadband prices include line rental, which is cheaper than other leading UK ISP’s at £18.99 per month.
Sky’s Switcher team will help you transfer your line and number to and arrange for a new line to be installed if needed.